My inner demons aren’t really demons. They are simply stories that I have been telling myself over and over again. I chose to believe in them and so, they shaped and created my life.
The only power they have is the power that I have chosen to give them. I have fed and nourished them and made them strong.
But now, I can choose to take that power away and reclaim it for myself.
I can choose to tell a new story.
And when I do, those demons will be gone and something else – something empowering and life-affirming will take their place.
There is a good chance that what is true for me can also be true for you.
So maybe it’s time for you to tell a new story. Make it a good one, with a happy ending.
- A Simple Technqiue for Geting Past Limiting Beliefs
- Revision: Erasing Old Scards and Removing Old Blocks
- Consciousness As the Underlying Reality
- The Law of Attraction – What You Need to Know and Why You Need to Be Excited About It
- How to Use the Law of Attraction – An Unconventional Guide
- Why the Law of Attraction Doesn’t Work for You and How to Fix It
- The Secret (website)
- Abraham and Hicks – Teachings of Abraham (website)
- 30 Days of Gratitude (A gratitude journal with quotes to guide and inspire you)
- Five Steps to A Happier You (An ebook that teaches you five simple actions you can take today to become happier)
- The Secret Success Stories (Browse success stories)