“A happy life is just a string of happy moments. But most people don’t allow the happy moments, because they’re so busy trying to get a happy life.”– Abraham (Abraham and Hicks)
“Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.”– Henry David Thoreau
Life is meant to be fun. Life is meant to feel good.
You are meant to be happy – most of the time, or at the very least, a lot of the time.
This is your life. You have control. So if your life isn’t the way you want it, you can do something about it.
You can change your life for the better. And you can start to feel happier, now.
But here you are, so busy making a living that you forget to live. So busy ‘doing’ life that you forget to ‘be‘ happy.
I’m asking you to stop. I’m asking you to change. And I’m asking you to make your happiness a priority.
You’ll thank me. But more importantly, you will be happier and healthier. Your relationships will get better. And even your career and finances will improve.
If you find this hard to believe, watch the video below. It tells the story of how Japanese engineer Eiji Nakatsu’s hobby of bird watching helped him solve a huge problem and improve the Shinkansen.
Even if none of these things happen (and that will never be the case), you will be a happier person. You will live a happier life. And surely, that’s got to be worth something, right?
So please, stop waiting. Stop putting it off – it’s far too important for that. Just jump in. And do more of what makes you happy. Now.
- Telling A New Story – How to Vanquish Your Inner Demons
- A Simple Technique for Getting Past Limiting Beliefs
- Revision: Erasing Old Scars and Removing Old Blocks
- Consciousness As the Underlying Reality
- The Law of Attraction – What You Need to Know and Why You Need to Be Excited About It
- How to Use the Law of Attraction – An Unconventional Guide
- Why the Law of Attraction Doesn’t Work for You and How to Fix It