We collect certain information or data about you when you use INDIKADEFONSEKA.COM.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to INDIKADEFONSEKA.COM or sign up to our mailing list
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
- details to allow you to access products and services, eg an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- provide you with products and services and accept payment from you in return
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
Your data on our secure servers in the UK.
It may also be stored outside of Europe, where it could be viewed by staff working for third party service providers such as Paypal.com and GumRoad.com.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce our rights and any agreement we may enter into with you.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites
INDIKADEFONSEKA.COM contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to INDIKADEFONSEKA.COM from another website
This website puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
INDIKADEFONSEKA.COM cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
Find out more about how to manage cookies.
How cookies are used on INDIKADEFONSEKA.COM
We use Google Analytics software and WordPress.com to collect information about how you use INDIKADEFONSEKA.COM. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics and WordPress.Com stores information about:
- the pages you visit on INDIKADEFONSEKA.COM
- how long you spend on each INDIKADEFONSEKA.COM page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) via cookies, so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
We don’t allow Google or WordPress.Com to use or share our analytics data.